From the Pastor’s Heart
We are living in both momentous and opportune days that are accelerating at an ever increasing rate.
The days are momentous in the sense that we are seeing the prophetic words of Jesus in Matthew 24 unfolding before our very eyes with nation rising against nation, lawlessness increasing, the love of many growing cold, as well as a growing anti-Christ, anti-Israel spirit not only in this nation, but also throughout the world. These momentous days we live in are very important and consequential in that they point to the culmination of events leading up to the return of The LORD JESUS. Daily accounts of erratic weather, gross immorality, apathy, complacency and barbaric beheadings together with increasing persecution of Christians, serve as precursors of what lies ahead in the not-too-distant future.
The days in which we live are also opportune days in that we can anticipate experiencing the prophetic words of Scripture coming to pass in GOD’s appointed time. And, we have the great opportunity to be witnesses for Christ as we are empowered by the Holy Spirit! We can count on and fix our hope in JESUS and His sure words in these Last Days that…
- HE will surely build His Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it – Matthew 16:18
- HE will pour out His Spirit on all flesh (who hunger & thirst for it) – Acts 2:17,18
- HE will gather in a great harvest of souls – Matthew 9:37,38
- HE will judge the earth, all the wicked, and all the enemies of Israel – Acts17:30,31
- HE is and will show Himself as The King of kings & The LORD of lords – Revelation 17:14
As we approach the Easter season, let’s rejoice in the fact of the resurrection of our LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ, who conquered sin and death. Together, let’s “lift up our heads” in anticipation of His soon return, knowing with full assurance that our “redemption draweth nigh!
Yours for The Master,
Pastor Bryan Rainbow